By Dion Jeremiah, Class of 2014
Can’t find anything to wear for back to school? The best thing to do is go shopping!
Here are some pointers on how to bring your school gear up.
- Wearing cool clothes doesn’t make cool.
- Wear clothes that represent you, not the person next to you
- Start the day right and pick out an amazing outfit.
- If people don’t like the way, DO NOT change the way you dress.
- Be Original
- Wear fun and vibrant stuff (unless you like black)
- Hats of all kinds are great (OUTSIDE)
- Sneakers should be clean and just nice to look at
- Matching is great but be the free spirit and be WACKY!
- Overall be yourself and have fun cause one day age and looks